To help you remember and organize locations and plan your shoots. The app is made for photographers, film makers, and other creatives.
1. Add Locations
- Instantly save any location and its GPS coordinates
- Snap a picture of the location, or use a picture already on your phone
- Use your current coordinate, or one from a previously taken picture (if the EXIF data contains a GPS location).
- Give your location a name, and add your notes/
- Add tags to your location. Use the tags that the app comes with, or add your own.
- The app automatically detects the street address for the location (if available)
2. Organize and search your locations
- Full-text search
- Filter by tags
- Order location list by nearest first, or most recently added first
- “Star” your favorite locations
- Edit any field of your saved location, including updating the pictures and the position on the map
3. Get info about your location
- See the times for sunrise, sunset, golden and blue hour for your locations
- Get directions
- Email your locations to another MapAPic user